With the environment posing challenges to mankind day by day, and the environmental issues to be addressed getting magnified with each passing day, can the brightest minds crack some environmental problems? Enviro case study provides you an excellent opportunity to compete with the most competitive minds from various colleges of India and test your techno-environmental skills and knowledge in the field of environmental science and technology. Through case study , this event will be a great learning and networking opportunity for you and it will increase your knowledge in the field of environmental studies.
So, are you ready for the challenge?
Problem Statement :-
Please find the attachment.All the portions of our topic is given there. DOWNLOAD the attachment.
The participant students must be currently pursuing education (undergraduate or postgraduate) in a recognized institute. The participants may be asked to furnish the supporting documents as to prove the fore mentioned criteria.
1. The competition will be organized in two phases at NIT Rourkela during MINARE.
2. The PRELIMINARY round will aim to float initial challenge to all the participants. There will be a problem statement whose solution will be the criteria of selection for the next round.
3. Participants will be short listed on the basis of the merit of their submission of solutions. Short listed participants will be eligible to appear for the grueling session of final round CASE STUDY at NIT Rourkela during MINARE.
4. Final Round will be a presentation cum debate cum questionnaire round whereby the teams will have to present their work done on the problem before other teams and Judges.
5. Winners will be declared based on their performance in final round only. First round is just an eligibility criteria for final round.
1. Only teams whose members have registered online would be able to participate.
2. Each team can contain a maximum of Three (3) participants.
3. Students from different colleges can form a single team.
4. For the preliminary round each team has to prepare a solution based on the problem statement..
5. The whole analysis of the problem statement should be done by the participants themselves. Plagiarism will attract cancellation of participation.
6. Each team will be given a time limit of 10 minutes to present.
7. The decision of the judges would be final and binding.
8. Team MINARE reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of the event. You are accordingly advised to keep visiting the website. Only Top three teams will get certificate of merit. However other teams would get a certificate of participation.